Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hornet fairings

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Burla, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Hi all
    I was wondering if anyone knows where you can get belly pan spoilers for Hornets in Melbourne. Now dont get me wrong, I love the naked bike look and I'm not planing on covering my bike in plastic but I also think the belly pan spoiler looks extremely sexy.
    Any help would be much appreciated
    Cheers

2. Noooo....putting a bellypan on the sexy hornet 250 is like painting a mo on the mona lisa...for the love of God don't do it :p

PS: Can you tell I own one too :)

3. Noooo....putting a bellypan on the sexy hornet 250 is like painting a mo on the mona lisa...for the love of God don't do it :p

PS: Can you tell I own one too :)

ooops double post...must have my Dririder boxing gloves on...

4. Don't stop at the belly pan, go the full two bob and cover it in fairings, then it will look like a real bike.... :LOL:

5. go easy mate thats a bit bellow the erm...bellypan :p

6. try a search for powerbronze
    if seen belly pans for them and they look alright.

http://www.austreetfighter.com.au/

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....
    youll probably end up paying over $200 for a piece of plastic
    if youre handy make up a mould and fibreglass youre own.
    and yes i own a hornet 2. 8)
    or you can try cardboard and take it off on the rainy days

7. I agree - bellypans under the hornbag look dead cool.

I reckon the best place to get them would be sent over from the UK, where the Hornet is a huge seller and there's plenty of aftermarket stuff available.

Pop over to www.hondahornet.co.uk and check out the message boards there, you'll find something.

Lemme know how ya go
    Loz