Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hornet 900 stock exhaust pipes

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by booga, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [TAKEN] Hornet 900 stock exhaust pipes

Yo,

Got of Loz stock 900 Hornet pipes, unfortunately I don't know what year they were from. I can't do anything with them, and need them gone ASAP.

Respond or PM me for my contact details.

Thanks

2. Oh yeah, forgot about those. Bin em if you have to.

3. They're from 2002. Perfect condition as far as I'm aware, but hey, they're stock pipes. :p

4. Is it just the cans or full system? Ill take 'em off your hands if nobody else wants them.

5. Just the cans I reckon, there's a bit of pipe too but it's just the slip-on bits from memory. PM Booga.

6. Thanks for the cans, one will replace my current one, the other is heading for a gokart project. Will post photos in mods'n'project forum once my internet speed up again

7. Thanks guys, as could be deducted by last post these are now gone.

8. BUGGA! I was after a set of stock 900 Hornet pipes to gut and put onto my Hornet! BUGGA BUGGA BUGGA!

9. I haven't installed them yet. If you REALLY want them, you could have them, BUT im in Victoria and your in SA. If by any chance you have a spare i4 250 can, that would be much appreciated :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.