Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hornet 900 Custom

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Feb 7, 2006.

1. I've just had my first cosmetic upgrade to the Hornet installed sometime during the day yesterday by some jokers I used to work with.

I came down to ride home and there were long, purple tassles hanging from my handlebars.

Laugh? I nearly shat. I took off for home, tassels flailing madly in the wind as I lanesplit through the city, laughing hysterically and trying to look tough behind my dark visor as people stared at me at the lights. And boy did they stare.

Tragically, I lost one tassel on the Westgate, so I've only got the one now, but I have to say I find it absolutely hilarious to go wheelieing off down the road with big girly bunches of tinsel flapping in the breeze.

Sigh. Small things eh?

2. Tomorrow it'll be the trainer wheels, then the clackers on the wheel spokes... :LOL:

3. So when are you fitting the basket to the handlebars? :LOL:

4. :shock: Spokey DOKEYS! :LOL:

Seriously, I put the challenge down - get some ridiculous handlebar tassels and wear them for a week. I defy you not to get a laugh out of it.

5. I saw a bloke come out of work to find his whole bike wrapped in shrink wrap once. That was a pisser because it to him nearly 15 mins to cut the shit off. It was around the engine, between the frame and exhaust, everywhere. Beautiful work.

I thought tassles were standard equipment on hornets along with the metallic purple seat and basket on the bars with a big plastic flower on it.

6. You're just jealous that the Bandit doesn't have matching luggage too.

7. I dont need matching luggage. I shove all my gear into the little fairing to stop it rattling. :LOL: