Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hornet 600 Fairing

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by VCM, Oct 11, 2007.

1. I'm guessing this is the correct place for this question ..
    I am considering upgrading to a CB600F Hornet, ( pre-2001 ) and was wondering whether the half-fairings that the 2001 models come with, would fit say a 98 model???
    So why dont you buy a 2001 model you ask?.... I would, but they are a little harder to find :(

2. The answer is no; they have completely different instrument panels and they are not interchangeable.
  3. The kms, hugger and rack, AND the service history make it very good value at $5,500. Plus it's blue :). My only concern is that the oggy knob seems to be canted forward a bit; personal inspection is justified, I plumb reckon. (See how much is left on the tyres/chain, and what sort of tyres are fitted.)

It looks like a nice, unmolested Hornet!!!
  4. Thanks Paul .. I'll take a closer look at this one. Otherwise will keep an eye out for the fairing model. :)
  5. VCM - if your not in a hurry, keep your eye out for the faired model... I love mine! :grin: