Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HORNEE Jeans Mens Black

Discussion in 'Pants' started by Hicksey11, Apr 13, 2012.

1. This isnt a great review, but once I go for a ride and wer them in I will do a proper review.

These jeans are fantastic! Great feel, Great fit, and are very nicely stiched throughout.

First thing I noticed is that they werent bulky like the Draggin Jeans I used to have and the the kevlar is also a different style form the Draggins'. I like the way Hornee have done it because it feels like a real pair of jeans that you would buy from the shop. Plenty of Kevlar protection aswell.

One thing I was really impressed with was the fit. Im a 32" but sometimes I see myself heading for the 34" but with Hornee the 32" is a perfect fit. They sit great on the hips and are not too tight (Relaxed fit). When I tried the Draggins I felt that the 32" was too tight and the 34" too loose.

I went and had a sit on the bike and they are very comfortable in the riding position.

5 Stars for the Hornee Jeans. I just ordered another pair because the fit so well.