Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hopper Crossing servicing

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by markcpotter, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Hi All,

I have just bought an 05 cbr 600rr.

I don't live too far from Hoppers Crossing and there are quite a few bike shops along the Old Geelong road over there.

Anybody know if any of them are any good from a serviciing perspective and if not where else I should consider that is close to Point Cook.

2. Nope, none decent ................ sorry. go to balls in sunshine.
  3. I concur. Balls is about the best option.

One of the stores that sports a red coloured wing and a big blue S forgot to tighten the axle nuts on someones bike once tsk tsk tsk.
  4. Citywest Yamaha... have always had great service from Adam and the guys there.

I am pretty sure that Port80 and Drew use their services as well.
  5. A1 (Suzuki / Honda place) has always been good to me.
  6. I used to, doing my own servicing now. But Adam at City West knows his stuff.
  7. G'day everyone,...

Go to the Honda/Suzuki place,..A1 as above....
    (Old Geelong Rd)
    Taken my bike there and thay do realy good work on Honda's,....

Dr Who?
  8. The jury is still out!

So a split verdict

With 2 for balls, 2 for the yamaha shop at Hoppers and 2 for the Honda/Suzuki dealers at Hoppers.

anybody care to swing the verdict one way or another?
  9. Balls or Yamaha. The other place is booked out for three weeks anyway.
  10. Go see Sis from SJAY Motorcycles in Tullamarine. Worked along side ronnie (balls r.i.p) and built motors for the guy as well. he is highly recommended and so was balls before he passed on as i dont think anyone could work upto his standard again.