Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hope you enjoy the coffee

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Iffracem, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Cos here I am, still at work (started at 7:30 am)

Simple job of adding a new disk to the main server, building a raid array..... 30 minutes including reboot.....

Baaa!!! bloody disk reckoned it wanted a damn good formatting... 2 bloody hours later..... and I can finally start adding the partions, pools and volumes.

Should've stayed a mechanic, might have been dirtier, but at least I wen't home at normal hours....

mumble mumble mumble... grumble whinge biatch moan complain....

I wanna whiskey!!!! :cry: :cry:

JJ

2. I SAY BUGGER EM & HAVE a rum 8) 8) 8) 8)

3. Nah... I'd rather convince them to listen to my recomendations in the first place.

I mean shite.. thats why they pay me :roll:

Ah well, I gets paid, and only 10.5 years till I retire for the second time.

JJ

4. Just replace all PCs with Etch-A-Sketches.

5. Etch a sketches... there's a idea :D. next time the one and only director with a sense of humour rings up with a self inflicted problem, I'll head on over and give him his new "laptop" :LOL:

Naah, too technical for some. I reckon a pencil and pad for a word processor, a dictionary and erasor for a spelling checker.

JJ