Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hoons Starting out YOUNG!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Justus, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Anyone see this article today? :shock:

10-year-old charged over high-speed chase

A 10-year-old boy has been charged after allegedly leading Western Australian
    police on a 75km-long chase at speeds of up to 170km/h in a stolen car with
    passengers aged eight and nine.

Police said the pursuit began in Narrogin early yesterday after officers tried to pull
    the car over, suspecting it of doing burnouts in the town.

"The car did not stop when requested and travelled towards Williams at speeds of
    up to 170km per hour," police said.

Narrogin Police charged a 10-year-old boy and a 15-year-old passenger with stealing
    the car from a dealership in Narrogin.

The two boys in the back seat, aged eight and nine, were not charged.

The 10-year-old will face Narrogin Children's Court at a date to be set also charged
    with reckless driving, failing to stop, driving without a licence and two counts of stealing
    and trespass.

The 15-year-old has been charged with the same offences and will appear in the
    Perth Children's Court on January 30.

2. just imagine the parents. heh
  3. I bet the 15 year old was really driving and then put the 10 year old in the drivers seat when the cops finally caught up with them.
  4. I wouldnt have thought a 10yo could not only reach the pedals but see over
    the bonet as well :?
  5. well when i drove the ute around the paddock i had my younger brother working the pedals and i was shouting orders... man to be 9 - 10 again!!1 the world was full of dinosaurs, fairy bread and transformers.... :cry:
  6. You mean Lisa Bonet from the Cosby Show???

Edit: Stoopid links to offsite websites that have funny pics of Lisa Bonet...
  7. Subtly, no mention of whether or not these were Aboriginal children, but if they were, it just highlights how much successive government's policies have utterly failed to address the real issues in this area.

Of ocurse, if he was stealing and driving cars at ten, he must have started when he was younger.....
  8. Is it coz I is black?? :grin: fair guess i'd say IMO.

9. This isn't actually such an uncommon ocourrance in remote townships in far western NSW that have a high aboriginal population. Stealing cars is nothing when kids as young as 5 are telling cops to fcuk off and shoplifting.
  10. my friends 11 yr old brother is 160cm tall and weighs 50kg at least and hes not the tallest kid in his year
  11. Wot?! Oh I get it...

Your friend is an emu, right?
  12. Yeah and the worst thing is the cops chased them for 75ks :shock: and u can bet if they crashed out comes the line WE HAD JUST DISCONTINUED THE CHASE WHEN THE CRASH OCCURRED :p