Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hoon Laws/ speed kills signs of soviet propaganda

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by patR1, Apr 25, 2010.

1. HI, yesterday one member posted a link to a .pdf file about the australian hoon laws and how they relate to the Soviet Communism propaganda

That post was deleted/ lost link can you pm or post the link below for my use.

The article was about the au government influencing the attitude of a community by media towards "speed kills" "Hoons" i order to generate revenue from numerous changes to traffic law, CCTV cameras etc etc -taking away the true australian freedom inch by inch

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it...."

Thanks in advance...

Pat

2. Yes its called agitprop.

And it works.

3. oh its not closed anymore wonderful i can get some feedback .. so anybody got that link
    ??????

4. I thought you were leaving ?

5. off topic - hmm moderator should delete above post -

so many people miss me? i had pm asking why i left .. but i came back to constructively contribute , and yes my post might be a little to much straight to the point for some people but put it this way i used to be a good citizen but now the good citizen gets fined $2000 6 months no licence and 7 points for nothing compared to people who get way for smashing their wife's which is a sin , or stealing ... lucky i have good record so i dont get an extra bloody 3 months..

All corrupt, what under belly yeah see for yourself how corrupt the cops are...

6. pat - r1

Attached Files:

7. ouchy!

Boys boys. Play nicely.

8. You know, there's this blasted fly hanging around that just won't be shoo'd away..

9. you guys are all from VIC , lol yeah no wonder

and if not CHeer up a bit lol .
    love the paint bush skills lol im loving it ...

dam so many angry people on here why? Is it the bloody age? Mortgage ? no sex?
    which one??

10. wrong AGAIN -- I am not from VIC

11. Guys please play nice all of you.
    I said it was a short holiday let's start fresh ok?

12. Cant wait for a group ride with you guys ...
    DAm selling bike but dont worry get another one ...

13. im shocked at all the do-gooder responses to pats posts... some people have no sympathy and feel they are all high and mighty.... chill out

14. The guy ****ing accepted money off another member to pay off his speeding fine! For christ's sake, I lost my licence last year and I didn't ask for a hand out, because I new that even though the laws suck, they are still the ****ing laws!

15. his choice ~ and my choice to take it. ALl this people have a problem lol chill out relax a bit ....