Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hondas Road-legal MotoGP bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by V2, Jun 12, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

I thought the $120k they wanted for the Ducati Desmosedici was on the high side. But more than double that for a Honda is crazy! If I had a spare quarter million laying around, I think I'd buy a second hand Lamborgini before a Honda.

I love my bikes, but this is too much. To take full advantage you'd need to take it to the track and binning a bike that expensive (with no insurance on the track) would make anyone cry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. None will ever be ridden: they'll be salted away by collectors as investments...

3. I once saw a Ducati Desmosidisi waiting at The Mobil at Berowra to do an Old Rd lap. Owner was maybe 35 and judging by the tyres it got ridden hard. There out there.

4. My old bosses boss is the owner of a substantial construction company who is an avid bike rider/racer.

Point is.

Plenty of squillionaires out there with too much time on their hands and more money you can poke a stick at.........

5.  Top
  6. Some people just have deeper wallets than most....

7. A true Ozlotto Wishlist item.