Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda's Goldwing airbag saves first rider.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Spots, Jul 2, 2007.

1. :roll:
  2. So the American Dream is not winning the lottery and buying a strip club and becoming a smack dealer and avoiding the IRS? How strange...
  3. ah, the american dream: to do something overtly stupid and then hold others accountable while you try to sue for damages.

america, fcuk yeah!
  4. I am sometimes frustrated by the requirement to wear a helmet, and even more so by talk of imposing mandatory safety gear. I would be the most regularly-geared and heavily-geared person I know, but at the same time think it's ridiculous to don a helmet for a thirty second ride to the end of my short street and back after an oil change.

Unfortunately laws allowing the use of common sense (including speed limits) are not an option because most people are just plain stupid.
  5. Thats not a motorcycle,its a garage with wheels :p no wonder he hit the car try steering that barge around quickly.This guy has no brains to mash so he might as well go on not wearing his helmet :grin:
  6. I was under the impression from threads on here that accidents very close to home are one of the most common?

7. 3, 7, 12, and 19! on my list of most wanted things :wink:
  8. shit thats got to be a decent list then. what else is on it
  9. a lot of unchecked boxes.... :roll:
  10. :rofl: :rofl:
  11. i'll pay that. actually had me laughing out loud.... others in the office are looking at me weird. well thats pretty standard though so I am never certain :LOL:
  12. They do have the best lottery payouts going though .. you gotta give them that.
  13. Now I've got "Asshole" by Dennis Leary stuck in my head :grin:
  14. From the picture, the only damage I can see is a cracked front mud guard, seems like a pretty cheap fix...although I'm sure a new airbag and having it set in place will cost another $5000.00! :grin:
  15. #16 Duffman, Jul 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    i've got this in my head;