Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda VTR1000F Firestorm

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by p_o_s, Nov 23, 2005.

1. I get my unrestricted license in 2 weeks time, but as soon as I have it I will be going overseas for about a month.

I have pretty much decided on the Honda VTR1000F Firestorm for my second bike, based on it's looks, sound and price.

Is there any reasons why I shouldn't order the bike before I go overseas so that it is ready for me when I return in the New Year?

Any feedback about the Firestorm would be well accepted too.

2. Ride it first, and ride a 4 pot screamer and a few naked bikes as well. You need a bike that feels and steers right as well as the looks and sound and all that crap.

Some people dig the broader power range of the twins, others leeeerve the slingshot feeling of a 4 cylinder litrebike hitting its powerband - and riding position is going to be a big difference to you after coming off a cruiser too.
  3. No reason at all. I've had my storm for 4 weeks now straight off the floor and i'm loving every minute of it. I giggle like a little kid every time i jump on it cos it's so fun to ride.
  4. I can definately recommend you don't listen to Deano. I make it a policy not to take advice from people who go around sniffing bicycle seats for sexual gratification.

What I mean is, don't rob yourself of the joy of going for heaps of test rides, that's the best part about buying a new bike!!!
  5. Loz you are a knucklehead and so is ya mum!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. W H A T ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you telling me that whatever I taught the young man is WRONG???

Sorry deano :(
  7. Vic you bastard i do as you say and not as you do and look where it gets me

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. I reckon go for it. Why not? Nice bike. New set of pipes and she'll be sweet as.

And you could give your old bike to one of your mates.
  9. I'd buy a Firestorm at the drop of a hat.

But I am waiting for someone to give me one so I can review it;)

Wonder which dealers are listening :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  10. Give me a pm when ya ready and i'll debaffle the bugger for ya...I did it and it does wonders at less than quarter the price>> :D :D :D :D
  11. bwahahahhahaha.

Happy to help......(or in this case gt you in the poo )

12. That was my next step Andy but trying to be discreet cos it's not the firestorm site!!! :D :D :D
  13. Hey Deano...discreet my fat arse :LOL:
  14. Hey im a newbeeeeeeeeeee on the firestorm site now>>>Did ya even see that with ya old eye sight???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  15. Yup I have to get Robyn to read the forums for me now...just b4 my hot milk and Milanta bed time........ :roll: