Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda VTR 250 05' roadbike Great condition with extras

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ducati_davidson, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITEM:
    Honda VTR 250cc 05' Australian release road bike

$5000 ONO open to offers

in very good condition with Rego and Saftey Cert

reduce dept for future house extension, also now have company car and no longer needed as transport

Top Condition With heaps of Extras !!!
    bike has been owned by a mechanic and fussed over !!
    Bike has the following extras
    *Yoshimira exhaust (awesome deep exhaust note, you'll think your riding a bigger ducati)
    *Carby's jetted and tuned to suit exhaust, engine starts first time every time and runs like a dream
    *Braided Front and Rear brake lines (for better braking feel and more safety)
    *Xena disc Lock alarm also included
    *Front suspension strut brace
    *Up graded rear shock with adjustable preload and rebound.
    *Oggy Knobs fitted.
    *Tank Protector
    *Ricky Carmichael Pro-Taper low handle bars (anodized black) - center bar and pad can be removed, spare set of std style chrome handle bars are also included if you prefer these.
    *New front Tire (just starting to wear off the hairs)
    *Rear Tire replaced approx 7000 kms ago
    *new rear Drive sprockets and X-Ring chain fitted approx 10000 kms ago
    *Rear Brake pads fitted approx 1500 kms ago

Don't let the km's scare you Honda's are extremely well engineered and this is a fine example that has been meretriciously maintained using all genuine parts when servicing and motul oil used.
    The engine was getting a lite tick (which is normal of a VTR around 50,000kms) The Timing chains and guides were replaced (Genuine) straight away and the clutch was replaced at the same time as a precaution, now the engine is as quiet as a mouse.
    The Paintwork is Black with a Metallic Gold fleck that looks brilliant in the sunlight, with not a scratch to be found on the paint.

Bike comes with a safety cert and a Long Rego .
    No longer needed as now have a company car, Potential buyers will not be disappointed.

Bethania QLD

Steve 0430 222 372

2. Looks pretty tidy.. I have a friend in the market for a LAMS bike.. i'll pass this onto him :)
  3. bike is still for sale
  4. I polished the bike today....that alone has to add more value to it..:D
  5. oooh shiny.

i love it when people take the time to polish up the shit they have for sale.

indicates a passion / care for the item.
  6. will consider reasonable offers also.
  7. Bump.. Open to offers
  8. still for sale
  9. price drop to $4500
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.