Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda VFR800 - mint 2000 model

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by rcscottyp, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Bought this lovely Viffer off a Netrider member about 2 years ago. It's a 2000 model and one of the last non-VTEC models, which many consider to be the best. Has travelled a mere 24,000! The bike is in immaculate condition and would probably be the best of its age available.

Comes with awesome sounding high-rise carbon can, mint standard can, standard, highrise and bubble screens and rack and bag.

Selling only due to lack of use and need to reclaim some space in my garage.

Bike is rego'ed till Jan 2012. $6,000 firm. This is a Netrider price only for a quick sale. I'm not entertaining offers at this stage. If it goes to Bikesales it will attract a 10% premium to compensate for all the tyre kickers and time wasters!

Bike is located in Paddington, NSW. Call Scott with any questions - 0414 804 674.

Cheers,
    Scott

VFR800.

2. Immaculate bike, Scott !
    Best wishes for a speedy & successful sale (y)

3. Beautiful example, sharp price, good luck with the sale!

4. I saw one out today..found myself marvelling at its bright red gleaming paint, its classic lines....BUT...it has/had nothing on Scott's bike above.
    Mate, that IS an excellent (best ?) example of a 2000 Viffer...Good luck !

5. it's got an american arse, only little thing i don't like about vfr's, but it is nice.

wonder what it would look like in white :D

6. Thx for the kind comments!

I actually prefer the look of the bike minus the single seat cover as it's a bit sleeker IMO.

Cheers,
    Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.