Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda VFR 800 07

Discussion in 'Archived' started by mainstage, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 mainstage, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    Guys'' Up for sale is my 07 vfr 800 which i'v been looking after for the past 4 years . I decided its time for a change and to experience a different machine .it really is a nice bike .

Honda VFR 800 2007
    serviced at Honda dealer every 6000ks
    all receipt for the past 4 years
    staintune exhaust system
    Honda top box
    Heil bars
    new front tire
    RWC done last week .books 2 keys and original bars and pillion handles.
    always garaged .$9.200.reg GL 494 REG till Dec 2013

Attached Files:

2. up for resale with 12 months reg till Dec 13 . the bike was sold test ride and deposit taken but he couldn't find the money . remember your bikes not sold till the moneys in the bank

so hear it is .. test ride is fine if you have a full license, $9,200.00 beautiful conduction ,
  3. oh crap! that sucks that you have to re-list mate. good luck with the sale.
  4. thank you and the same to you :) good thing your in SA I'm in Vic ..all the best
  5. Hello mate ^^ no still for sale . I have been thinking about keeping the bike I'm a bit in 2 minds . But yes still for sale . I am looking for the $9200 that its on here for just to be upfront . And it now has 39.300ks on the clock .

You are more than welcome to come over and take it for a ride if you would like to compare with another . No obligation what so ever . Cheers
  6. Update : serviced last week with Jeffrey Honda .New chain and sprocket $700 will fit new rear tire next week . Same price $9.200
  7. Ok last chance here $7.900 I will be tradeing the bike this week on a zx14 , dealer is giving me $7.9 on the trade .

New rear pr3 chain sprocket serviced no marks or dings A1 con . See pics This week only
  8. Wow that is a good price. Good luck with your sale
  9. God, I wish I could... Three months to go. :|
  10. #11 mainstage, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
    Thanks guys its gone now traded in at Gassit in Fairfield .busy clearing a zx14 :)

Trying to lock this now but can't after 10 minuets of searching so mods feel free
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.