Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Superb Sports Motor Bike

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by mattb, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Have you seen this ad on Ebay? It's a postie spray-painted black, with the red paint showing through here and there, and it's listed as a "Honda Superb Sports Motor Bike". It has "Superb" painted where the "Honda" was.

I thought it was humour on the seller's part, but then I read in the questions section:

Q: Hi. I am not familar with the Honda Superb, was it a special model CT110 postie bike put out by honda? Could you please tell me what year this bike was built[...]

A: The 110 Honda Superb was built by Honda. I don't think it was ever used as a Postie Bike. It looks similar, but it is black. I think it would perform similarly, but it’s a Superb. I’m not sure of year of manufacture, but I will look tonight. I think it was probably manufactured about mid 90’s. This is the opinion of a guy that deals in Postie Bikes[...]

I love it: "it looks similar, but it is black"...with special red paint showing through.

2. :LOL:

Bargain! Always look better in black. :)
  3. I've got one. It can be a superb if you want... it has a dual ratio box too! Bargain! Oh, and it has it's own jerry tank that straps to the side! AWESOME!
    I'll sell it to you for $50 (plus postage and handling)