Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Spada VT250 1989 Perfect Learner!

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by gongrider, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well seeing as I am migrating to my full licence and have picked up hornet's Hornet, it's only sensible that I let my Spada go...

I purchased it back in 2010 when I got my L's and it has been a picture of reliability ever since. Starts first time, every time - loved this!

It's in great condition, with only a few small dents and scratches on the tank and little marks here and there (expected after 23 years of learner riding).

Has 64,250km on the clock and rides solidly. Has a near new rear tyre, front tyre still has plenty of tread. Brake pads are near new and brake fluid has been changed. Has only done 2000km since oil & filter change.

Personally, I am happy I took the advice and went for the naked Spada over the more popular plastic Ninja and CBR type bikes. It has plenty of power for a learner bike and nimble handling.

Rego til 14 August.

Looking for $2,500 but happy to listen to offers. Located in Southern Highlands (about 1 hour south of Sydney).

Advertised on Gumtree & eBay as well.

aebdaf7d.

0312cc10.

62ec9d2a.

245cf500.

3b5babdc.

2. Great bike, everyone has something good to say about them. Good luck!

3. Quite attractive, isn't it?

4. that was quick

5. Good work! Nice looking bike especially for its age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.