Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Spada Service manual

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' at netrider.net.au started by Bjpitt, May 13, 2013.

1. I found an old thread regarding a service manual, but it and the links died a long time ago so I don't want to resurrect it, just my bike :)

If anyone has a link to either a real manual, or cyber version I would be grateful.

Cheers

2. Google helps a lot....

3. Only have my tablet so if you can't find it by tomorrow I can pm/email it you. (Assuming it's on my hard drive but can't check til work tomorrow)

4. Thanks Kilo.

You really didn't think I already used Google??? How do you think I got here?

5. I'd be a bit wary of that link ageg....it's only 65kb for a 200 page manual that from memory is a collection of photocopies....smells virusy

6. Did you actually download that link though? I will after you do :p

7. Oops sorry. It's only the photocopied version... Have never seen a good copy one...

8. PM sent:

Not sure how it will work, you might need to log on as me. just let me know.

9. #10 Bjpitt, May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
    Okay I downloaded the service manual. It's missing most of section 10 though? Anyone else have a full section 10 - Crankcase/Crankshaft/Transmission ?

10.  Top
  11. Thankyou jaguarfanster, but your version is also missing most of section 10 as well? I might have to make do with the VTR manual for this area, problem is the transmission is different.

12. Thanks for the effort in helping mate, but that's the owners manual, not the service manual.