Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Spada Reserve Switch

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by B3NKobe, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Hey All, this is a NOOOOOOOOOB question, im borrowed a mates Spada for the day and I need to know which way the switch goes to have Reserve Fuel tank OFF,

Iv tried calling him but he is working until 6pm, at the moment on is facing upwards towards the sky and if you turn it clockwise off points towards the sky.

Sorry for the noob question, kinda need to know ASAP! :roll: :oops: :oops:

2. well, if it's anything like a honda CBR250RR, it should be a complete 180 degree turn whichever way it's willing to turn.

that'll be reserve, in the middle will be off.

also, sup dude!, paul told me you got your L's and a bike and joined up, so i searched and found this thread, welcome aboard!!

post up a welcome thread in the right section telling us all about your bike, getting your licence, first ride, and all the details

i'll show you the coffee nights and all the ropes when i'm back on my bike when she's fixed up

peace!!

3. turn it left 2 times. the switch should be in the vertical position.

take a closer look, you should be able to read the words, ON, OFF, RESERVE.

the part of the tap that extends past the circular part of the tap should be facing down. hope that makes sense...