Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Spada (Moved from Adventure/Enduro)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by RIDERCHIC, Sep 9, 2012.

1. So I have upgraded my CT110 to a Spada. Pick her up in a couple of weeks. I am kind of excited to get a bike with a clutch and real gearbox. Is there any general information / things I should be aware of with this bike. I have been told she is the perfect stepping stone for me ( only got my l's 2 mths ago). This was a decision made with my head, not my heart as I did have my heart set on a CBR.... But I am now thinking that I will upgrade in 12mths or so to a larger sports bike.

From what I read though, I won't be wanting to get rid of Renada the spada, but more likely just add to my collection.

I was excited at the beginning of my motorcycle riding career and now I am hooked.... I never thought I would enjoy this sooooo much.

2. Re: Honda Spada

Great bike!

Not too much goes wrong with them. Most have got rattly cam chains but it's not usually something to worry about unless it gets worse.

You will have a lot of fun on it!
  3. Re: Honda Spada

Interesting place to post. Can't say I've ever thought of a Spada as an Adventure or Enduro bike, not even compared with a CT110. :p

Congrats on the upgrade, a Spada is a much better choice to learn to ride on.
  4. Re: Honda Spada

Congrats on the new bike you'll have to post a pci when you get it