Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Spada 250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by tonee, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Make: Honda
    Model: Spada 250
    KM: 37,500
    Colour: Yellow
    Price: $2600

Hi all, I’m selling my Yellow Honda Spada that I learnt to ride on. Now that I have my full licence, it's time for an upgrade.
    Engine has been replaced with the more advanced VTR250 because the original engine had an unfortunate failure. Vicroads have sighted and checked the change.
    The yellow colour is by far the best looking of the options, quite rare I've noticed also. You really can't look past this, it’s a very nice looking thing.
    As I said, I learnt on this bike, and because of this, it has been laid on its side twice so the exhaust can is a little scratched. You can see the extent in the photo.
    I'm a hassle-free kind of guy, so give me a call to arrange to see it and have a try.
    I will provide RWC and rego until May 15 2012, so it's ride-away.

Please contact Kris on 0401 880 400

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Might wanna throw a price in there mate

3. Hopefully this is still available in a few weeks. Would definitely like to take a look at it.

4. What's the hold up? Just go have a look now

5. I don't have my license yet! I don't want to start looking until I definitely have it.

6. Go look at it - perfect for a first bike...

7. You should start looking then, so when you get your license you'll have something ready to go. Or be like me and buy it first and practise down the street before going for the test ;)

8. Plenty of us have/had bikes in the shed that we can't/couldn't ride yet :)

9. Is it still for sale?
    YES IT IS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.