Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda SP3??

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by syd rs125, Mar 3, 2008.

1. I have heard some rumours of Honda making a new v twin to take on the Ducati's in WSB has anyone else heard anything about this?
    Do u think it's likely that they would build a new v twin to take advantage of the new rules??

2. Big Red's overdue for another breakthrough bike, the RC61's been rumoured for years though. Hope it's true [-o<
  3. I've been hearing about a VTR1200 for years, i hope the success of the 1098 will help bring it to life.

Either that or a daytona 1050 triple
  4. The latest AMCN (with the 1098R) had a quick snippet about a potential litre V-four RC60. Can't remember the exact details but I'll post up the article when I get home.
  5. I thought honda weren't continuing with vtwin sports bikes because it didn't fit with their corporate philosophy? They are so conservative its a wonder they put out anything at all (obviously apart from the cbr600 and 1000 which are both cutting edge).
  6. I hear it will look good with a front number plate.