Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Shadow 750

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by RENSHELL, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Hi guys, just purchased a shadow 750....Any opinions on these bikes would be appreciated :grin:

Moved to here from Maintenance, and Appearance - Flipper

2. Aftermarket pipes are a must!
    Stock they sound absolutely appauling for a vtwin.
  3. i 2nd that
    a Ulysses mate has debaffled his and it sounds AWSOME :roses:
  4. I have one of these and have blinged happily away. (check my garage)

4 mods you must do

1. k nad n air filter improves acceleration without the need for jetting etc
    2 braided brake lines are a MUST DO mod
    3 gunslinger seat
    4 37 tooth rear sprocket for top end cruising without sacrificing take of speed.

I love this bike and it purrs along nicely, easy to handle and ya can have a sleep while you ride :cool:

5. Was going to buy one of these but remembered that NSW learner laws didn't want me on a 750 Shadow, so got the 600cc instead. Didn't stop me from test riding the 750 after I got my fulls though. Brilliant bike, doesn't have 1100cc power, but its fast enough. Full throttle from a set of lights and you launch pretty good. With a sort of "wow this goes alright" feeling. But that is not why you buy a 750 Shadow, it really shines as a weekend cruiser but is also nimble enough to commute comfortably on each day to work. Whack a Cobra exhaust on and some ISO flame grips and cruise past the coffee shops and bars on a friday night, you'll turn heads.

750 Shadow is very popular in the U.S which means a whole host of aftermarket parts are available to customize your Shadow. Cruisercustomizing.com is your friend.