Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Ride Day (Saturday 19th)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by gsxr1000, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Honda Ride Day

2. What are the details? (I should know, I'm a member of the HRCA!!)

I may be interested...

3. Might be up for that.

Do you know if they let learners on their 250s?

4. Hmmm, if it's an all-day event down at the Island I don't think I'll be able to make it unfortunately :( But have fun and maybe put up a post afterwards to let us know how it goes!

5. Just back

6. Damn i only just saw this post now, i'd have gone for sure... Arrrgggggg

**insano walks away giving himself a good kick in the ass**

7. keep an eye out for the next one

http://www.hrca.com.au/events/default.htm

8. Yeah hope you buggers had fun :x :x :x :x :x :x

I forgot and ended up driving in the dandenongs in the bloody CAGE
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Was really looking forward to trying out a fireblade tho :!:

9. Hey, it was hard for me too!!!! Watching the bikes go past, even more so when someone we knew went past....Hi Slic1 :p You went past us when we were stopped at the lolly shop in Sassafrass :roll:
    Still trying to get Deen use to these kid weekends when we have to take the cage :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

10. do you need to be a member of HRCA do go?
    I don't ride a honda and neither do any of my mates so none of us are members...

11. I think you just need to go along with a member... there are several of us on here, I'm sure it could be arranged for next time!

12. a couple of photos