Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

honda parts

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by The Rocketeer, Feb 18, 2007.

1. hi all,
    i have a ct110, and my right indicator is not working properly. I think i've found the problem: something to do with the electronics, the "clicker" in particular, as LH indicator is fine, but right will just stay on.

Just wondering if there is a store around Sydney that sell honda parts AND IS RELIABLE... emphasis on the latter bit after previous experience (sorry about the very basic answer). i need 2 get it fixed ASAP, and i'm hesitate to bring it to a mechanic as i don't really want 2 spend much $$$ (going for my Ps this friday :shock: )
    I'm located in sydney, so any advice is much appreciated...

2. The “Clicker†as you called it runs both sides, left and right.

If you have changed one of the globes it might not be the recommended wattage, make sure the new one is the same as the old one. Also if one of the globes is blown it won’t work properly.

3. Hi Spin, thanks for the advice, i've switched the globes and both work. It seems very strange, but i think i will probably take it in 2moro to get it professionally looked at, as i don't have the time to do it myself...