Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Parts In Melbourne

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by bryce_k, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, my 1991 CBR250RR is suffering from the common CBR250 problem of the thermo fan not kicking in when the temp reaches 2/3. The problem is temperamental and sometimes the fan starts and sometimes it doesn’t (possible bad wiring or faulty switch). As a starting point I want to change the sensor/switch that tells the fan to turn on/off. Does anyone know where abouts in Melbourne I could get my hands on one and roughly how much they are? Since the bike is an import i wasn’t sure if Honda Australia would stock this part or if the part is common amongst local bikes. Basically didn’t want to ring Honda and look like a twat asking for something they have never stocked. Although with my imported car I’ve always found Toyota have always been happy enough to source parts form Japan when required.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.