Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

honda or kawasaki?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by peterdep, Oct 25, 2009.

1. i am on my l's and i would like to know people's opinions on which bike is more comfortable, faster, better. i havent made up my mind yet but its between, honda cbr250, the kawasaki zx2r and the ninja 250r

2. all the coolest people have the fireblade
  3. Go green. No one REALLY likes Hondas.
  4. If you have the money I'd go the 250r for sure. They look much better, have a more comfortable riding position and being a newer bike will be much more reliable than the 10-20 year old cbr/zxr.
  5. Basically what he said.

Pretty newbie friendly; solid mechanics, good beginner sportsbike riding posture and look the works.
  6. +1 to all of the above
  7. The Ninja 250r is probably more reliable and comfortable then the CBR or ZXR. However it doesn't come close to either of them in performance terms.

If comfort and reliability are what your after, you're better off saving your money on a 250R and buying a GPX, basically the same bike.
  8. +1 to this.