Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda MPE

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Yahooooey, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Hi,

I'm after some help, does anyone out there work for Honda MPE, please message me.

Thanks in advance.

2. You're probably better off contacting Honda MPE directly.
  3. Yes, I already have, but I was hoping someone can help push an issue along for me in a positive direction, as I'm running out of time
  4. Keep the pressure up on Honda. I don't like your chances of someone here being able to do much for you...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. If it's a goods or service issue and you're getting no love from Honda, you can also look at VCAT and/or the ombudsman.
  6. #6 Yahooooey, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    I'm not relying on Netrider. But I would be amazed that their isn't a member here, who doesn't know someone, who knows someone. Considering they are the largest importer of bikes in the country and this is a motorcycle forum, so i'm just looking at every opportunity to speed things along, that is all. Similar concept to crowd funding, without the money part LOL. And no it's not goods or servicing.