Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Goldwing F6B "Bagger" Reviews

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Wayned, Feb 6, 2013.

1. #1 Wayned, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    Two write-abouts of the most unexpectedly versatile Sports-Tourer-Commuter-Cruiser-Whatever for 2013.

25 Grand-ish here, according to a recent article somewhere, and with more passenger comfort, luggage space and towing capacity than most dual-cab work utes, while handling with aplomb that laughs in the face of the likes of Isaac Newton.

Still too conservative, Honda knockers???

2. That doesn't seem too corner friendly
  3. I'd buy one if I could afford it.
  4. Intriguing.
  5. Read the hell for leather article - they seem to think it corners pretty damn well strangely enough. Good looking piece of kit, and not a ridiculous price either
  6. I didn't read the article, I just had a look at the pic.
    Nonetheless, I could see myself on one :)
  7. There was one in Lane Cove today. Ok wow in the flesh, I dont like a lot of new bikes as they are mostly just too angular or just not utilitarian and are too showy. Could see myself on this though. It looks comfortable but fast enough. Good to cruise and get into it.