Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

honda dn-01 (dream-new 01)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by boz, Oct 21, 2005.

1. An interesting concept. It looks nice, but I don't want to ride it. Sort of a cross between a v-rod, a sports bike, and a full tourer. See
    http://www.webbikeworld.com/Motorcycle-news/honda-dn-01.htm

One question I do have - how do I look in the mirrors? I presume I would need to look below my arms in order to see into the mirrors that are below the handlebars?

2. Interesting design though the headlights/screen look like they've been squashed. Looks big for a 680 though, perhaps Hondas trying to produce something that along the lines of a baby goldwing.

3. The new-generation infinitely variable transmission is claimed to deliver superb throttle response and stepless shifting, with no mid-corner shifting shocks. Riders can select from three shifting modes: Drive Mode, Sports Mode and 6-Speed Manual Mode.

Well that's one of the things on Dan's wish list. Can't see him trading the R6 for it though!!!

4.  Top
  5. Mmmmm...fugly.

6.  Top
  7. why does AKIRA spring into my mind??