Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda CBR600 RR

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by noobie_rider, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Hi guys,

I'm intrested in upgrading to a CBR600RR but the '06 is too expensive for me. Does anyone know where I can get run-out '04-'05 models of CBR600 RR's.
    Second hand models are nice but i'd prefer new '04-'05 models, is that possible?

2. people are still asking early teen's for 04-05 with lowish kays, when you can walk into most dealers and get a new 06 cbr600rr for about $12.5k
  3. Hi Noob
    l seen pictures of some UK and US 07 models posted somewhere lately. Discounting on current models cant be far away.
  4. Peter Stevens
  5. Peter Stevens? Where?
    Can they be imported from overseas?
  6. Hey Noobie, so what kind if budget are you looking at???
  7. bikepoint.

Trading post.

And keep an few eyes on your local dealers, they will have stock changing almost daily, ask them nicely to keep you posted on any of the bike you like.
  8. have a look on bike point.com or get a copy of Motorcycle Trader from your local newsagent. magazine only costs $5 and usually has a few 600RR's in it.
  9. You're better off bargaining a dealer for brand new 05 or even a new 06 model since the there's a new model coming.

Although I don't think you won't be saving much with a 2nd hand one, still give it a try - who knows...