Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda CBR250RR

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Shryan, Apr 5, 2011.

1. #1 Shryan, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I currently do not own the bike but will get it soon, but my question is that if its possible to get a complete fairing kit like the video below in australia, and does it have to be a specific year model.

2. bump, I know its the saitaniya kit but any idea where to get it
  3. No idea. Have a look at the Tyga kits or buy an RVF. Keep in mind you may need replacement panels at some point, so super exotic is not a great idea...
  4. noone in aus stocks them on the shelf as far as i know, and they all buy from manufacturers in HK anyway, best cut out the middleman and buy from tyga. will cost round $1k inc shipping, but AFAIK they don't paint them.
    there are a few companies who manufacture original style fairings and they DO paint. check out www.ozzymotorcyclefairings.com.au i can personally vouch for them, steve's a great guy, doesn't fk around, but he's just a reseller. build/paint/ship takes around 3 weeks, but you'd be lucky to find anyone who works quicker
  5. thanks for the replies

only reason i wanted the saitaniya kit was because it looked better then the tyga kits, and the orginal cbr headlights dont do it for me.

edit: and also if i was to get the tyga kit, can i install it myself?
  6. Ah yes I think you can, I've seen them on the road twice. Thought they were 600s till they started reviing like little bitches