Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda CBR250RR oggy knobs

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by cbrgirl, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

This might seem to be quiet a wierd unexperienced question, I have recently bought my new bike! and I was just wondering can oggy knobs actually be fitted on this bike? And if so where?

thanks kindly,

2. I would also like to know this as i plan on a CBR250RR being my first bike.

3. There's no oggies made specifically for the babyblade, you'd have to get 'generic' ones and drill a hole in the fairing I'd guess. But is it really worth it? Babyblade fairings are cheap as piss.

4. ^^ that's it right there. you have to butcher your fairings to fit them and because they're not a specific fit you risk damaging the frame in a crash instead of a fairing and engine case

IMO not worth it

5. 525 a set for fairings from www.ozzymotorcyclefairings.com.au

good bloke, pleasure to deal with.

dont go the crash knobs route tho, they are a pain to install on mc22's and mc19's... i tried with my 22 and gave up. you need to drill and get a bracket made up iirc.

6. Fairings are cheap for CBrrrrrr250rrrrr's and no prospective buyer is ever going to belive the "never been dropped" line anyway. It's probably not worth the trouble. Just crash it and replace the fairings before sale for the new owner to scuff up or sell it for $3 less with love bites. :)