Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda CBR250

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Horlicks, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Im in the realm on buying a learners bike atm, and ive taken a couple for test rides (VTR250, ZZR250).
    But my question is about the Honda CBR250RR bike.
    I was told that most are greys, but a few are not and were sold direct inside Australia.
    Has anyone got links or pics and what years they are?

Cheers, and welcome to the forum me.

2. Welcome Horlicks.

These bikes have been done to death on NR. There are not to many bad bikes these days. It depends on what you intend to do and how long you're planning on keeping it.

Do a NR search and see what you come up with.
  3. Some where sold directly to australia, but do expect to pay a little more for them.

Me myself i wouldn't worry too much about the grey imports, like what "2wheelsagain", there isn't many bad bikes out there. But look around take your time and look probally and you should be ok.
  4. Hi and welcome.

Being new to the motorbike scene, I was also in the same situation as you. I had ridden my mates CBR250RR before, but that's about it really.

I ended up going for the Honda because there was one in my area in really good condition for a reasonable price. However I don't think you will go wrong with either one.

Good luck!