Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Honda CBR250 ABS

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by Yui CBR, Apr 6, 2013.

1. My bike has been stolen from my apartment's secure garage parking (obviously not anymore).
    This happened on 2/4/13 @ around 9:30pm to 11:00pm. I have attained all those information through our CCTV, however his face wasn't captured properly. He was wearing grey and black hoody, and also he had his helmet in his hand first. There was a motorbike left outside my apartment, close to garage entrance and I have not seen that bike for last 2years around my area, so I think he might have rode it there, left and took mine.
    This bike has been collected by police on the next day for further investigation (finger prints etc).

As I only had it for one year, I really miss it. It will be appreciated. Thank you very much:):riding:
  2. Hope you find your bike.

What area of Melbourne? What's the rego? Any other distinguishing features? Pics?
  3. #3 Yui CBR, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
    Footscray is where I got my bike stolen.

This is the pics, sorry I couldn't attach them from my I pad...

Please keep an eye out.

4. Pics didn't work.

Sorry about your bike, I really hope you get it back in good condition!

I also hope the thief comes unstuck. Badly.
  5. Did the pics work???

I hope everyone can see this so somehow it gets found!
  6. Yep, they worked this time, thanks.

I'd near bet money the bike left outside was also stolen. Some people really don't deserve air.
  7. You are right, I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my bike was gone.
    Next day when I saw the CCTV, the guy was actually in the building for 1.5 hours looking around and determining which bike to take. So annoyed. I only had it for one year, and insurance has JUST gone down too... :-(
  8. Has anyone ever gotten their stolen bike back?
  9. I've read of a few cases. Some from police assistance, one from personal detective work on Craiglist (thief tried to sell stolen bike back to owner, not knowing it was them), another from a drug bust. It does happen.
  10. lol mark gibbons got a new bike and ditched his shitty old cbr? (original poster of this thread it's a joke here so ignore my bullshit just taking the piss out of another bloke.....truly sorry about yours being flogged)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. that sucks, I'm sure you put a lot of money and love into that bike. I hope you get it back and the idiot gets what he deserves.
  12. Any distinguishing features about the helmet the thief was wearing in the CCTV footage?

I will keep any eye out around the CBD and Monash freeway on my way to and from work.
  13. Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I didn't think a cbr250 was a thief magnet...

What were the other bikes the thief passed on to take the 250?
  14. Wow, trying to sell the bike back to the owner, gee that's intense! Lol
  15. Well, the thief put the bike up on Craiglist and the owner saw it and went to "buy it", but happened to take some cops along with them. Just for shiz and giggles or course.
  16. Yes I didn't put much money but I really loved the bike, I'm tiny and CBR was the best for me, and got it lowered only for myself!!!! So sad:( I hope it'll come out soon.
  17. It could have been the same guy stealing same type coz he probably knows a lot about it. So be careful people on CBR out there! He left cbr250rr fire blade I can't identify which year tho.

18. Wow, that's amazing. I wish it would happen to me too. I will bush him as a female rider to start off with then bring police :p for all the mental damage that I had to endure! Watch out for it please:)
  19. I'm a fair distance from you I'm afraid. If the thief intends to sell it your bike will be closer to home. Watch eBay, Gumtree and the like.