Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda CB400 - First Ride

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by muga, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Just collected her the other day, only a couple of hundred K's on the clock.

Any other newbies in the Wollongong area keen to go for a ride some day?

2. looks scmick, ride it ALOT :)
  3. Looks nice mate, love it in the white. Congrats.
  4. Welcome, there seem to be a few of us from 2500 in here - only found out from another NR's post a couple of weeks ago there is another forum a little closer to home but as I am a newbie here will leave it to Hornet to let you in on the secret.
  5. Starting the rack up kilometers now, just wondering where is a good place in the area to get it serviced?
  6. Nice mate - I bought the same model & colour in November - I love mine !!

Sent via iPhone
  7. Very nice and congrats!
  8. Just clicked over the 3000K mark today going through the national park, it has got to be my most favorite stretch of road I have ridden so far, I have noticed a massive number of highway patrol cars on it lately though..

What is this illusive forum closer to home you speak of? Google has not come up with much, other than a forum which appears not to have been used in donkeys..
  9. Hey muga , i'm down in Nowra but i'd be up for a run if the rain ever stops , should meet up some time for a blast up Mac Pass & into the highlands maybe or up the old highway & back down thru nasho , i've got a son up in the gong with a newly aquired 650 Hyo who would always be up for a run , get back to me . cheers Brad
  10. For sure, I'm keen to travel wherever for a ride.. somewhere with no rain would be nice!

I'll send you a PM