Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda CB1100

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Freeform, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Those of you that know me will know that this day has been a longgg time coming for me :)

Presenting (at last) my navy blue CB1100

Will take some nicer shots once the weather gets a bit better, but pictures can't really do justice to how god damn sexy this thing looks in real life.

Unfortunately I can't ride her for another month or so until my lams finish up (waited too long to do the P test and now i'm paying for it). Took it for a cheeky spin around the block, the engine is a dream, gears are silky smooth, everything is so balanced on this bike.
    Will be using the time not riding it to get busy with some modifications.

Expect a full review in a few months.
  2. Looks the biz mate :) glad to see that they're still making big engined naked classic-styled bikes.
    put a 4 into 4 exhaust on it :D
    is that the oil filter behind the exhaust??
  3. Great bike mate, the CB1100 is probably my favorite bike honda makes at the moment. Very jealous, in fact it was the CB1100 promotional video that really got me keen to start riding in the first place. (i even some times watch it before a go for a ride, to get me pumped up :p)

Im sure its a joy to ride.
  4. Wow..... Sooooo nice @@
    I am thinking to upgrade to cb750 as my next bike
    But man yours bike is sooooo sexy!!!!
  5. I love the Honda CB1100. Please post some more pictures of your beautiful motorcycle!
  6. Where's that review. I'm keen to read your thoughts?
  7. I saw one of these in the metal at my mechanic's place this afternoon; Honda sure know how to pull at an old 70s rider's heartstrings :LOL:

enjoy (y)
  8. Definitely one of the best looking bikes available