Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda CB 400

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by Shane N, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Its about time I posted some pics of my bike. I have been on this forum now for a few weeks. I bought this brand new from the dealer and am pretty happy with the way it rides.

2. Mmmmm:love:.. Black,... I'm partial to Black

looks yummy mate, Congrats... like the Gold wheels as well, enjoy (y)

just a heads-up..... buy y'self some Autosol or Meguiars NXT polish to run over the headers regularly to stop the S/Steel tarnishing and looking grotty, and keep the wheels washed down as gold seems to stain from roadgrime if left too long

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 NAK, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    Good stuff, great bike! you'll love it even more with each passing day.
    I have got one in the exact same scheme, but mine's with ABS.

P.S. I'd highly recommend a flyscreen and bar-end mirrors, they give the bike a very low slung cafe racer look, even without clipons or a low handle bar. I'll be posting some pics of mine in the CB400 thread later when I get back home, so you can have a look.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I second rouges comment re the auto sol on the headers, do it monthly or so and you will keep them shiny and awesome for many years to come. The more often you do it the easier it is each time.

5. Welcome to the CB400 club!

6. Agree that the black and with gold wheels works very well. Looks good for sure!

7. Very nice. I have the ABS model. Looks shiney, did you buy new?