Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Honda Australia Commends Recommendations Handed Down By Victorian Road Safety Committee

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' at netrider.net.au started by NetriderBot, Dec 13, 2012.

1. 13 December 2012 - Honda Australia attended the Parliament of Victoria to hear the handing down of the Road Safety Committee's 'Inquiry into Motorcycle Safety' yesterday. Honda Australia is supportive of the majority of the 64 recommendations made by the ...

and more ยป

• Like Like x 1
  2.  Top
  3. Why Angus? When it was explicitly stated (by the minister) that Hi-vis was not on the agenda.

4. The Parliamentary Safety Report does not mention hi-vis or front numberplates,which means the inquiry does not support them,HOWEVER I did say: 'Don't be complacent though, we still need to keep reminding Government that our freedom of choice is paramount.Please read my anti hi-vis vest petition & sign if you agree to keep the pressure on''
    http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitio...i-vis-clothing-for-motorbikes-made-compulsory

5.  Top
  6. Gore is a fcukwit. Pardon my French.

• Like Like x 1
  7. He most definitely is a f###wit (y)
    :peace: