Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Home & Away - What to expect? Bike crash...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Garido, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Just saw a preview for Home & Away (tonight I think), where they have one of the actors have a bike accident. While they didn't go into it in the preview, wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't put us in a good light. We'll see.

2. Ok don't ask why I was watching but I saw this tripe the other day. It shows a guy driving a ute on the main road then they show the bike coming from the left to a t intersection then somehow the bike magically appears infront of the ute and kaboom. Made no sense at all.

3. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

I think we can all expect low quality production with no real entertainment value at the very least.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Neighbours has a crash once a year. Always drunk people on bikes being dickheads.

Ps...I'm a girl. I'm allowed to watch. You guys should be embarrassed

5. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

I'll check with my 17 year old daughter as to what happened afterwards. Your're right, haven't watched Home & Away in my lifetime yet (or Neighbours, or Blue Heelers, or ...). Nothing can beat Fawlty Towers!

6. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

What is this home and away you speak of ??

7. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Do people actually torture themselves with this crap?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Yes. Yes they do.

Just the other day i was meeting some friends, one of them txted to say they would be late because they had to watch neighbours.

Many deep breaths ensued.

9. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Haven't watched Home and Away since I was 11. Cant say the same about Neighbours.... You only need to watch an episode every couple of months to keep up.

10. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Your more into the "young and restless" & "days of our lives" scene then :p

11. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

I avoid Home & Away like the plauge to many bad memories from the past about that show.

12. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

omg...are they still actually on?!

I'm too young for those :)

13. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Sad but true yes it is. ](*,):-({|=

14. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Home and Away... Ahhh hot chics....yeeee Har!

15. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Oh! I just remembered! Steph's in jail at the moment because she killed Ringo while drunk on her bike.

16. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Why anyone on this forum watches that shit is a mystery, we are not teeny boppers here anyone who watches that shit leave these forums forever!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

This concerns me! I refuse to acknowledge the fact that fellow motorcyclists watch this shit! lol

18. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

I didn't have a bike then :oops:

You should be upset that is how they portray bike riders. Although...she did kill a guy named Ringo....maybe they are making bike riders look good.

19. Re: Home & Away - What to expect?

Back into your closets, boy's - you've been spotted!
    Lol

20. Is there a story to it?
    WGAF!

Haut chics....

Nom nom nom!