Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

holy S%it Dog3oy got his licence

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Dog3oy, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Well the test was a piece of piss, i think riding in and out of the CBD every day helped with the test. The HART facility at St Ives was amazing, couldn't have asked for a better environment to learn at.

so keep off the roads i can now do 110 :)

2. Congrats Dog3soy :)

3. Hey good one, matey. Have to organise a Sydney ride soon so that you can come along..

4. Well Done mate enjoy

Cheers 8)

5. congrats mate

6. Ok...so you are definitely infected. Only time will tell if it is a temporary infection, or one you will suffer for life. I caught the virus in 1968 and in spite of the best efforts of Doctor Ford and Dr Holden I have never been cured.

7. YAY!! I got my licence at H.A.R.T yesterday too!! But in Tullamarine :LOL:

How good it feels to take off the nasty L-Plate!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

8. Congrats to you Grrrl ;)

9. Congratulations to both of you, common factor the HART programme, they should be pleased!

10. congrats you two.....

Anyone else been noticing that the newer members seem to be doing away with the yellow plate sooner and sooner these days?....or is it just me.

11. i STILL havent gone for my ps :( maybe I should start a collection plate :LOL:

Congrats you two :)

12. My bike now goes quicker too! I upgraded to a P plate on friday!

13. Congrats too Paulie, it definitely makes a difference to the performance of the bike......