Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

holy mother of all mutations !!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Aug 21, 2008.

1. This is the one in the OP:

2. That's just so wrong...yet fascinating :? :eek:
    But I'm a cat guy so lay off the kitties :)
  3. Hey, Nelson Mandela Putra, which ones to you think taste best?
  4. :LOL:
    2nd 1 Vroggy...but I prefer a roasted mutated gerbil they taste juicier, served with some fava beans & then wash it down with a nice glass of Chianti :p
  5. Koala tastes good, this time of year.
  6. Tasty alternative indeed and who knows that might help solving the problem with the overpopulation of koalas. Just hope the girls who loves cute animals or RSPCA won't hunt us down :p
  7. Slap them with a Dolphin. That will keep them at bay.
  8. :LOL: Or throw a tiger shark at their head...but I won't do it to a girl. My weakness :p I let my other half a free reign over me. Anyway, time to shake hand, I still barely know much of the posters here. :grin: Way too many interesting threads to read.
  9. ok, we shake hand. Welcome to Netrider. Let's share a Kelpie sandwich and a beer.
  10. :grin: Deal I can use a grilled something & a pint of ale/lager. Sounds good, when will you gonna drop to Adelaide? :wink:
  11. Gotta go there before Christmas.
  12. :) Great & if you're here on Dec, who knows you might want to join us for the toy run too (my first ever last year was really good). If we don't bump into each other, enjoy your break anyway think all of us need 1 soon.
  13. Thanks Mate.
  14. WTF? :shock:

Multi-eared cats are rare????? :-s I've never seen a cat that didn't have at least two! :? I think it's about time the Hearald Sun and associated websites gave up trying to convince us that they hire journalists who have passed Grade 2.
  15. Seany, we need some of these cats.
  16. I'm not going to ask you what you plan to do with them. [-(
  17. Bollocks it does. It tastes like it's been marinaded in Vicks Vapo Rub.