Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

holy crazy greek people batman!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by sillygit, Jan 25, 2008.

1. #1 sillygit, Jan 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

Been up on youtube since October last year so it might have been posted already...
  2. Those boys have been watching too many Garry McCoy film clips :shock:.
  3. It's been posted before.

For all the amateurish "backing it in", they'd be faster through the corner if they just turned the bike normally.
  4. I have never seen it ...
    Love the part at 2.24 when hes cornering on the wrong side of the road WITH oncoming traffic ... damn those guys are crazy.
  5. Those guys are crazy :shock:
  6. yup and the mid corner downshift @ ~3:50 is a recipe for disaster... a much larger shimmy at that moment would almost certainly have ended in a high side... There is more stupidity than skill in this clip but then that's what makes for good viewing...
  7. They're good riders, no doubt about that. Riding for a camera however, is very rarely the quickest way around the corner.

I always back it in more, powerslide out more, get bigger lean angles.... and go about a second a lap slower. Good for photos though. :oops:
  8. Suffering souvlakia!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of the Kew booly 20 years ago... With more back brake and less pedestrians though!
  9. Sweet footage! Those guys are banana's though. :shock: