Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hola and help with Suzuki Intruder 250LC

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by dags99, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Hi folks!

I am a brand spanking newbie to this forum. I have already searched through a few threads and love the feedback.

I am a wannabe rider (trying to save for my first one actually) and have been smitten with the suzuki intruder 250LC!

Just want to know if anyone knows where I can buy a diecast model of this bike?

Been searching through a few threads and looking up sites, but none with this model.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Bit hard to sit on a diecast model :p

Anyway, welcome to NR. It is the best time to get your L, cheaper rates due to winter.
  3. Welcome mate! I am an L too (P's booked in next month!) and have been commuting daily on a Suzi Intruder.

As for a diecast, if you're in Sydney try ActionMC, they could probably direct you somewhere being owned by Suzuki.
  4. Wow, you ARE in love with the bike to want a diecast model!

You may be hard pressed as I thought the model companies only made 'popular' bikes, like Ducati's, Harley's and more of the bigger brands & cc's that win races etc?

Still, let's know how you go!