Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HJC Visors

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Bodglet83, Sep 1, 2013.

1. G'day,

Anyone able to tell me where I can get tinted visors for a HJC IS-16 helmet?
  2. Dunno about that specific model but when I needed visors and gearplates for my CL14 I found a supplier on Ebay. Yes, they're cheapo knock offs but the gearplates are at least as good as the HJC originals and the visors are sufficiently cheap that i can go through ~4 for the price of a single genuine HJC from my local retailer. Only downside is that they're not AS marked but, frankly, I really couldn't give a stuff about that.

Alternatively, and especially if you want OEM, how about the place you bought the helmet?
  3. Thanks mate. Brought it from AMX and they have nothing in at the moment. Thought eBay would have lots but nothing on there either.
  4. Isn't the IS-16 the one with the 'flip down' sunnies? If so isn't having a tinted visor a bit of overkill.
  5. #5 trojanhorse, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
  6. ye
    s it does have flip down sunnies but the tint on them isnt the best. Still quiet gleary. Apparently you cant buy the sunnies in darker tint.
  7. Fair enough then. And thanks, I won't bother wasting my money on the IS then.
  8. AMX can get you one in a couple of days