Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hiya from ACT

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Yetta, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Hi all,

Yet another Canberran, well not really, but I live here now, so I guess it's only a matter of time. :wink:
    Been lurking around NR for a while now, and thought it was time to join and say "Hi".

Cheers

2. Welcome to NR and welcme to Canberra, hope you have plenty or cold weather riding gear. One bonus about riding in the cold if there is any is that there is no bug splatter in the cold, woo hoo!

3. Welcome Aboard
    :biker:
    The only splatter you need to worry about in ACT usually stems from the BS our Polies fling :p :p

4. Hiya Yetta and welcome!

Hope to see you on a ride or at coffee sometime soon :grin:

Cheers,
    Mel.

5. Thanks for the Welcome everyone.

I'da thunk that what with all the hot air from the pollies, that the ACT'd been all nice and toasty in Winter :p ; oh well.

ausjc, thanks for the PM, I cant reply yet, though. I need to get my posts up... sorry to hear about your bike. I'll have to come to one of the Monday nights and meet some folk.

Cheers
    Shane

6. 000200A1. Welcome to NR :cool:

7. welcome to NR and canberra i guess

all i can say is not another bloody GS500f i swear those things are breeding down here

8. Hiya Everyone :woot:
    Just joined here today
    Have been riding for 10 yrs but mostly around Canberra with work etc not so much out of Canberra as my friends don't ride
    But in 5 weeks will be going on my first bike trip with my parents yes my mum and dad, he has a Honda Goldwing triked so we r going to Canberra to Adelaide all the coastal way about about 2 weeks staying at some towns to do touristy things and the best thing is I wont be thinking of assignments or work..lol :rolleyes:

9. welcome aboard :]