Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hitler reacts gangnam style

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by MT1, Sep 26, 2012.

• Like Like x 3
  2. You know the only time I've heard about this Gangnam thing is through netrider. I'm almost convinced that making out that everyone in the world knows about it is a conspiracy plot orchastrated by blab to make me feel old and out of the cool group that knows about young hip new YouTube videos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't feel too bad, I only saw it a couple of days ago. I think it's better to stick to the 'old' group, claim ignorance and stay off 'the list' :D.

4. Dude im so cool and hip, I knew about gangnam style before there was gangnam :)......

That was the best Hitler parody so far, who ever made it is a genius.

5. well... theres worse things you can remember hitler for.

i like the Gandalf one too.

6. Yeah. That's hilarious. Especially the opening shot with the sunglasses and music.

7. I used to work in Gangnam (for real).... It's not far from reality that song and vid....

8. its had over 200 million views on youtube... and he has performed on a lot of US television etc..

its pretty popular atm.

mostly cause of the video clip..

9. ...and the fact people are way too easily amused.

It's like dangling keys in front of a baby.

• Like Like x 1

10. Almost woke everyone up from laughing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  12. HAHAHA!! That one had me in hysterics. Especially The Matrix. :D

13. I suppose people needed something to do after realising "Planking" just wasn't bringing out their inner idiot enough.