Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hiring a bike in Texas to go to LAX

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by logularjason, Mar 5, 2015.

1. I'm travelling to Mexico on business later this month, and am thinking about hiring a bike somewhere in Texas for drop-off in LA before I fly back to Melbourne.

Can anybody recommend a bike hire firm that may support a one-way trip? I ride a street triple at home, but I suppose a cruiser with some panniers would be best. Usually not my thing, but I suppose I should hire a Harley when in the US...

2. I've been looking at US rentals lately and there's not as much choice as I was expecting. One of the few operations that operate nationally is Eaglerider which not surprisingly concentrates on the HD scene. Not a recommendation, just throwing a name out there. No idea if they do one way.

3. Eagle rider do one way. As do another mob who I forget at moment but Google will find if you google one way motorcycle rental.