Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Hire of CBR250RR or similar

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Heman, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,
    I'm looking to rent a CBR250RR or similar for the next two months. I'm getting my L's at the end of April, but am going overseas for 8 months in early July so don't want to buy until I get back. So I'm looking to hire/lease a learner legal sportsbike until I go.
    Anyone who isn't in a rush to sell their learner legal sportsbike, or has one sitting around that doesn't get used, and wants to make a bit more money before they get rid of it, please contact me. As well as paying a weekly rate, I will cover all expenses (eg. insurance, rego, etc) on a pro rata basis for the time I have the bike.
    Preferable contact is by email, otherwise leave a message on the mobile and I'll call you back.
    This is a good chance to make some money off your bike with very little loss/risk to you.
    Might not get any bites on this, but thought I'd give it a shot.
    Mob: 0424503051. Email: jackliveshere@hotmail.com

2. You might be best off just renting 2fiddys from garners or somewhere like that for the odd weekend hoot.
  3. Thanks for the suggestion, Loz.
    Have checked it out, and if I don't get any bites I might just do that (if I get desperate). I was planning on riding to work each day, though, and it's way too exxy to hire for a couple of months - might as well just buy a bike at those rates!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.