Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hills area two wheeled vehicle rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by bruthahood, Nov 18, 2006.

1. hey guys, i was introduced to this website by recent member marlon and noticed quite a few of you live and/or ride relatively close to me.
    thought i might join in on the fun as long as you didnt consider it an intrusion.
    anyway my name is mitch and i ride a yamaha xvs650 cruiser which may or may not be everyones cup of tea but i love her dearly.
    ive ridden dirt bikes most of my life and i basically wanted a change.
    plus for those of you who like arguments im always available for a long argumentative discussion about whether or not a cruiser is a good choice.
    anyway guys and girls im always up for a ride so let me know when and where and i should be there

mitch/knob :grin:

2. Dunno where Castle Hill is but hi all the same :)

3. Hi Mitch and welcome.
    More cruiser rider the better ,they know they all want one :p

If you see a sydney event ..dinner or ride ,join in mate everyone welcome.

:)

4. damn straight
    i will join in for sure
    im thinking of organising a ride next week so when i know ill post details and it would be cool for some of you guys to come along

5. Welcome brutha

Great bunch of guys in Sydney, and a few crusier riders as well

6. Welcome to NR.

You run with a club (your nic)?

7. ^ nah i dont ride with any specific club
    i ride with whoever is around at the time whether its a club or a group of mates
    my nickname is something ive used on a whole bunch of websites over the years for no apparent reason and its just stuck
    sorry for the confusion
    [/quote]

8. No worries Brutha. Was curious thats all. :wink:

9. Welcome to the forums Mitch.

10. howzit